Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Top 5 Favorite Things This Month

Here is a little list of my favorite things this month:
1. Pluots: When apricots and apples make babies, they make these delicious things. They are also known as dinosaur eggs...how cute is that?! 2. Boyfriend blazers: As I mentioned in my last post, I got one at my clothing swap & I love it. Two thumbs up, my friends! You can wear them with jeans, a dress, skirt or whatever else you dream up.
3. Coconut Ice Cream: This one is a love-hate relationship. I love eating it, but hate when it's gone. A pint doesn't last long in my freezer, so I would recommended stocking up & not sharing.4. Lace-up boots: Oh, I am dying for a pair & these might just be the ticket....
5. Sharpies: A few weeks ago, I accidentally put dish soap in the dishwasher & it only took minutes before soap suds were oozing from the machine. I thought that only happened in the movies (!!!), but apparently not. Thanks to a sharpie & my boyfriend it is unlikely to happen again, he nicely wrote on the top of the liquid detergent, "For dishwasher." Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment