Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Final Line

My last project in school was to develop a final line. My concept: A 70s inspired line with faux fur and suede for the animal lovers and shiny black dresses with gold piping for the dancing enthusiast. I named all my dresses after 70s songs which made for some interesting names, Shake you Booty & Knock on Wood.

My personal favorite was the fall maxi dress. Gathering at the neck and waist with a waist rope belt, short kimono sleeves, and high ribbed neck collar with snap closures at back. Throw on a gold necklace, heels and your favorite jacket and you're set!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. margie! love the blog. please post more photos of your final line and the other lines that you shot. i want to see!!

    -perla

    ReplyDelete