Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Squirrels

This has nothing to do with fashion and everything to do with squirrels. This photo was taken outside my old kitchen window and yes, it does have a bagel in it's mouth! This is when I knew they were strange little critters.

I, then, moved into a new apartment and the building was home to a gang of squirrels, I called the sniper squirrels. They would perch themselves on the fence and hiss at me when I would leave for work. So, I told my co-workers about them and then one of them came across this article and left it on my desk. I think one of the snipers got on a plane to Germany. RIP little buddy!

1 comment:

  1. http://books.google.com/books?id=64leMBU4SFgC&dq=a+really+super+book+about+squirrels&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=cRVNSvrIH4G4swPim7mXBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4

    ReplyDelete